A national research firm founded on the idea that all politics IS local, American Strategies conducts polls and focus groups and provides strategic advice for campaigns, organizations, and governments. From city hall, to the state Capitol and beyond, successful outreach and advocacy campaigns require a detailed understanding of how your community perceives an issue or candidate. No other firm knows your neighborhood like American Strategies.
Information can be overwhelming. Our team is trained to sift through volumes of data to find the insights you need to know. We translate data into strategy, and transfer that knowledge to you in a clear, concise way.
Our team knows how to deliver, with expertise in a number of areas:
CAMPAIGNS AND RESEARCH:
- State and Local Elections – Few firms match the breadth and depth of our campaign work. From Governor to State Legislator, Mayor to City Council, we have worked on hundreds of candidate campaigns, ballot initiatives, constitutional amendments, and independent expenditures across 48 states, D.C. and Puerto Rico.
- Land Use and Development – American Strategies has an unmatched understanding of land use and development issues as a result of our extensive work for the National Association of REALTORS®.
MESSAGING AND STRATEGY:
- Issue Advocacy – Breaking through to elected officials requires a detailed understanding of how an issue affects a community, and using language that makes sense locally. Our research provides the information and understanding needed to create messages that motivate individuals to take action.
- Voter Mobilization – Working together with our sister companies, REAL Strategies and ACCESS, American Strategies can provide unparalleled information about your audience’s attitudes as well as where and how they live, so that we can reach out in the most efficient and effective ways.
- Strategic Consulting – Our senior staff brings a lifetime of survey research expertise, real world campaign experience, and professional management skills to your project.
Market research and opinion polling are vital tools for any organization. Understanding what people think, how they feel, and what motivates them is essential for decision making. Survey research informs your strategy, tests messages, and identifies demographic targets. Our research team conducts hundreds of telephone and online surveys each year to help our clients accomplish their goals.